How do I suspend a Metis account?
Login > Suspend Channel [Reseller Account]
Login > Search Customer account > Suspend Customer [Reseller Account]
Login > Suspend [Channel Account]
Account suspension stops a customer's ability to make outbound calls and renders their account inactive. The user can continue to receive inbound calls. It does not stop the billing of all existing services.
When suspended, the end user will receive an email to alert them of their account suspension. Suspension alerts are sent to whoever is listed as the main contact on your Metis account. Please be aware that account suspension does not automatically delete services from an account.
Suspending a Metis account can be carried out for two reasons;
Non-payment of invoices
Fraudulent dialling on the customer account
Suspending an account does stop the following;
Suspending an account does NOT stop the following;
- It does not stop any billing.
- Ability to receive inbound calls
- It does not suspend connectivity services
- (If you wish to suspend connectivity services, please contact our support desk.)
Step-by-step guide (Resellers)
- Under the Reseller Menu on the right, click 'Suspend Channel'
- From the drop-down list titled 'Suspend Active Channels', select the Channel that you'd like to suspend
- Click 'Suspend'
- To reverse this, simply follow the same steps, but instead select a Channel from the 'Activate Suspended Channels'
Step-by-step guide (Channel)
- Under the Reseller Menu on the right, click 'Suspend Customer'
- From the drop-down list titled 'Suspend Active Customers', select the Customer that you'd like to suspend
- Click 'Suspend'
- To reverse this, simply follow the same steps, but instead select a Customer from the 'Activate Suspended Customers' drop-down