Transferring calls on Yealink phones
There are two types of transfer
Blind transfer on a Yealink phone
- Press the Transfer key or select the Transfer softkey during a call.
- Enter the number you want to transfer the call to or select a contact from the placed call list.
- If you have a speed dial key setup, you can press that to transfer the call to the associated contact.
- Press B Transfer or the Transfer softkey to complete the transfer
Attended transfer on a Yealink phone
- Whilst on a call, press the transfer key or the trans soft key. This will place the ongoing call on hold.
- Enter the number you plan to transfer the call to and press send
- This will connect you to the person you'd like to transfer the call.
- After speaking with that person, press the transfer key or the trans soft key to complete the transfer.
- You can cancel the transfer anytime by pressing the cancel soft key. This will return you to the original caller.